Natural Disasters features a catalog of catastrophes to challenge mayor-players everywhere, including planning with early warning systems and emergency routes, devastating and destructive disaster effects, and caring for the populace as they struggle to rebuild.
Natural Disasters includes the following features:
• Deep, Impactful Gameplay: Meteor strikes, forest fires, tsunamis, earthquakes, and more will destroy districts and devastate estates
• With Great Power Comes Great Response Abilities: Plan for, and respond to, disasters using early warning systems, countermeasures, and new disaster responses such as helicopters and evacuations
• This is Not a Test (but it is just a game): New radio systems put the station in devastation with disaster warnings and three free radio stations
• An Objectively Good Feature: A series of pre-made scenarios challenge players with various objectives and conditions
• Chirpocalypse Now: Sweet new hats for Chirper, man