Ok, my motorbike impression is bad in real life, and it’s even worse in writing, but hopefully it got your attention!
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3, the sequel to one of the best and most realistic Supercross games, is coming very soon to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC/Steam, Stadia and Nintendo Switch (so basically everything).
Following demand from fans, this newest incarnation of the excellent series features new features and improvements.
- Tracks now have more detail to bring them to life, with revised particle effects for fireworks, flames, and more realistic dry and wet ground.
- New physics system that will affect both on-ground and in-air gameplay: Perform whips and scrubs freely with the new system.
- New, more detailed riders and animations, and for the first time, female riders have been included.
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3 will have 100 riders from the 250SX and 450SX classes, as well as 15 official stadiums from the 2019 Monster Energy Supercross season.
Multiplayer mode now benefits from lower latency dedicated servers, and Race Director Mode so that you can create your own custom championships.
Co-op mode allows you and three friends to race in different game modes in a replica of the Factory Supercross Practice Tracks in California – a huge free-roaming area that has nine amazing tracks, and where most OEMs test their bikes.
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3 releases on 4th February 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC/Steam, Stadia and Nintendo Switch.
You can follow them for updates on:
· Website: www.supercrossthegame.com
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/supercrossthegame
· Instagram: instagram.com/supercrossthegame
· hashtag: #supercrossthegame