We have four Steam codes available for GameAssistant: The Tool for every Gamer.
If you’d like to try out this software, either email us at [email protected] or reach out to us on Facebook to receive your code. Codes can be redeemed straight away, but won’t become active until the software is fully released on Steam.
GameAssistant works in conjunction with your Steam library, and allows for GFX overrides as well as opening up games for modding and unlocking cheats.
Cheats are only provided when games already support them, and they are only available for single-player games. No hacks, trainers or other running process modification is included.
GameAssistant: The Tool For Every Gamer is a unique program that automates games tweaking.
Simple to use, yet powerful.
It allows you to, depending on the game:
– disable startup videos
– set modern resolutions
– set windowed mode
– enable anti-aliasing
– enable or disable VSync
– set 120 Hz / 144 Hz refresh rate of FPS limit
– override FOV
– increase visual quality (more detailed shadows, max anisotropic filtering)
– disable some effects (depth of field, bloom, motion blur, chromatic aberration)
– enable or disable mouse smoothing and acceleration
– fix crashes, poor performance and other issues
– enable cheats
All changes can be reverted.
Additionally, some hints will be given along with cheats and link to a walkthrough.
It’s a real time saver.
No need to search the internet.
No need to locate config files and perform manual editing.
For the things listed above to be possible the program is able to:
– modify config files (10 formats supported: from simple key = value to engine specific)
– modify registry entries
– modify binary files
– set compatibility modes for executables (admin, win xp)
– set CPU affinity
– set process priority
– copy files
– remove files
– create directories
– extract files from archives
– mark files as read-only
– show formatted hints
You can also:
– install game
– launch game
– kill game process
– open config file for manual editing
– open directory with configs
– open directory with save games (games use so many locations!)
– open game directory
Multiple accounts are supported (Special Edition only).
Currently, about 200 games are supported.
Check forums for the full list of supported tweaks for games.
It is possible to add support for more games. All you need is to write a simple JSON config.
The program can download Community Pack – ZIP archive with configs.
Detailed HTML modding documentation is provided.