Prime Day 2022 is almost here, and Amazon is giving away an impressive collection of AAA and Indie titles
Prime Day is almost upon us, and this year, Prime members can claim more than 30 games from Prime Gaming, including Mass Effect Legendary Edition—which includes the award-winning Mass Effect trilogy, GRID™ Legends, Need for Speed™ Heat, Star Wars™ Jedi Academy™, and more.
Leading up to Prime Day, from June 21 through July 13, Prime members can download and keep more than 25 indie games instantly, featuring past favourites and first-time releases on Prime Gaming from Curve Games, HandyGames, SNK, and more:
Available from now (21st June) until 13th July
- 10 Second Ninja X
- 8Doors: Arum’s Afterlife Adventure
- Addling Adventures
- Bang Bang Racing
- Clouds & Sheep 2
- Death Squared
- Fatal Fury Special
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
- Gone Viral
- Manual Samuel
- Metal Slug 2
- Metal Unit
- Pumped BMX Pro
- Puzzle of the Year – 10 Pack
- Rain World
- Road Trip – 3 Pack
- Samurai Shodown II
- Serial Cleaner
- The Crow’s Eye
- The Darkside Detective
- The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark
- The King of Fighters 2000
- The King of Fighters 2002
- The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
Available on Prime Day – 12th-13th July
- GRID™ Legends: Bring instant thrills and iconic racing moments in the world’s most incredible cars, with action and drama everywhere you look. Create and dominate dream race events, hop into live races, experience a dramatic virtual production story, and embrace the sensation of spectacular racing!
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Relive the epic saga and prepare for an unforgettable adventure in the highly acclaimed trilogy. The Mass Effect Legendary Edition includes single-player base content and over 40 DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 games, including promo weapons, armours, and packs, remastered and optimised for 4K Ultra HD.
- Need for Speed™ Heat: Hustle by day and risk it all at night in Need for Speed Heat, an adrenaline-fueled street racer where the lines of the law fade as the sun starts to set. By day, Palm City hosts the Speedhunter Showdown, a sanctioned competition where you earn Bank to customise and upgrade your high-performance cars. At night, ramp up the intensity in illicit street races that build your reputation, getting you access to bigger races and better parts. But stay ready — cops are waiting and not all of them play fair.
- Star Wars™ Jedi Knight — Jedi Academy™: Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi in the fourth and final instalment of the highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Interact with famous Star Wars characters in many classic Star Wars locations as you face the ultimate choice: Fight for good and freedom on the light side, or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
- Star Wars™ Jedi Knight II — Jedi Outcast™: A first- and third-person shooter game where the legacy of Star Wars Dark Forces and Star Wars Jedi Knight lives on in the intense action of Jedi Outcast. As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
- Star Wars™ Republic Commando™: In this critically acclaimed tactical first-person shooter, chaos has erupted throughout the galaxy. As the leader of an elite squad of Republic Commandos, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate, and ultimately, annihilate the enemy. Your squad will follow your orders and your lead, working together as a team — instinctively, intelligently, instantly. You are their leader. They are your weapon.
Some of these games will require you to install a separate launcher and/or input a separate game code, such as Mass Effect and Need for Speed, which use EA’s Origin service. Many of the Indie titles, however, will be redeemable and installable directly from the Prime Gaming tab on the Amazon website.
This is a great offer for Prime members, not to mention all of the deals that will be coming up on peripherals, components and full systems. We’ll be keeping an eye out for any too-good-to-miss deals and sharing on our Twitter, so be sure to give us a follow!