Stuffed animals, we all had one as a child, some of us even still have one (no judgement here, I still have one too!). They’re fluffy and adorable and unfortunately very inanimate, however, have you ever wondered what the world of stuffed animals is like? Well you’re in luck, because the new game Woven allows you to step inside the world of stuffed animals.
In Woven, you explore a woollen world where stuffed animals once lived in peace. Search for hidden secrets and customize your character with different animal shapes to solve puzzles. Woven is an epic adventure with two very unlikely heroes and a story narrated in rhyme.
You play as Glitch, a metal robotic Firefly and on your travels, you encounter an elephant called Stuffy. Together you explore a seemingly safe knitted world where stuffed animals live. Customize Stuffy by changing his body parts, which can help in solving puzzles. Eventually you confront the metal mechanical menace that lurks below the world’s soft and fluffy exterior and unravel the mystery of Glitch’s origin, discovering things both amazing and terrifying, that binds the fate of the unlikely duo.
“To know that Woven will soon be springing to life on everyone’s screen is very exciting. The team and I have worked for years to create something unique, yet appealing, that invites players to explore and question the world we’ve created. It is an incredible milestone on our studio’s journey to create more colourful and engaging games”Vincent da Silva Creative Director
- A fantastically grumpy storyteller tells a deep and rich story in rhymes.
- An epic bed-time story for everyone that’s still in touch with their inner child.
- A casual but challenging and rewarding title for those that want to discover it all.
- Character-customization is key to solving puzzles.
- A dynamic soundtrack making the world of Woven come alive, by composer Vortigon.
- Colourful, beautiful, and very detailed 3D world, with a dark and ominous past.
- Discover the world, the mystery at your own pace.
- Detailed and adorable cute creatures, all in fear for their lives.
Woven from indie developer, Alterego Games, and publisher, StickyLock, is launching on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam (Windows PC, MacOS and Linux) on November 15th.